- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology, Pacifica Graduate Institute Santa Barbara
- Bachelor of Arts, Loyola Marymount University
- Conducted individual depth psychotherapy and couples therapy at Coldwater Counseling Center in Studio City, CA
- Lead DBT skills groups for teens and adults at Village Counseling and Wellness in Toluca Lake, CA
- Lead DBT Intensive Outpatient Program for the DBT Recovery Center in Beverly Hills, CA
- Conducted individual DBT skills sessions and private psychotherapy sessions at the DBT Recovery Center and Village Counseling and Wellness
- Conducted individual CBT sessions at the Anne Sippi Clinic in Norwalk, CA
Most of the work I have done as a therapist has been serving people that struggle with life transitions, depression, anxiety, grief, prenatal and postpartum issues, parenting, schizophrenia, bipolar disorders, Borderline Personality Disorder, loved ones of those with BPD, and addiction. I have worked primarily within the framework of Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, and Depth Psychology.