- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology, Pacifica Graduate Institute Santa Barbara
- Bachelor of Arts, Loyola Marymount University
- Conducted individual depth psychotherapy and couples therapy at Coldwater Counseling Center in Studio City, CA
- Lead DBT skills groups for teens and adults at Village Counseling and Wellness in Toluca Lake, CA
- Lead DBT Intensive Outpatient Program for the DBT Recovery Center in Beverly Hills, CA
- Conducted individual DBT skills sessions and private psychotherapy sessions at the DBT Recovery Center and Village Counseling and Wellness
- Conducted individual CBT sessions at the Anne Sippi Clinic in Norwalk, CA
The populations and issues I have worked with primarily are listed below: life transitions, depression, anxiety, grief, prenatal and postpartum issues, parenting, schizophrenia, bipolar disorders, Borderline Personality Disorder, loved ones of those with BPD, and addiction. I have worked primarily within the framework of Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, and Depth Psychology.